We Can Design, Implement and Maintain a Wellness Initiative for Your Practice
Our Digital Solution:
Is Designed to be Turnkey
Can be Customized or White Labeled
Is Easily Scalable
Provides Steady Ancillary Revenue
Provides a Framework for E/M Revenue through Multiple Group Visits
Provides Recurring Passive Income (through our Channel Partners' Platforms)
Designed to Support Relevant In-House Clinical Research
Minimizes Financial Risk to the Practice
Is Value Based Care-Oriented
Is Designed to Provide Data for Actuarial Analysis by Payors
Is Additionally Enterprise Focused (Towards Employers)
If you'd like to hear more about our digital solution for your practice please click the link below to schedule a call.
How to Refer a Patient to NovoLiver
Ask your patients to use this link https://p.bttr.to/3KwECxf to schedule a discovery call with a member of our team.
They can also use the button below, which is also found on the home page of this website.
If you'd like a more formal process, please email our Program Director [email protected] .
Resources for Patients
Feel free to give these brochures to your patients:
Proof of Concept Peer Reviewed Publications
- White Paper AGA POWER-Practice Guide on Obesity and Weight Management, Education and Resources (click here to review article)
- Establishing an Effective Weight Loss Program in a Community-Based Gastroenterology Practice: The Huron Gastro Experience (click here to review article)
- Effective Treatment of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease using a Community-based Weight Management Program (click here to review article)
- Improvement of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease through a Comprehensive Weight Loss Program in a Community Gastroenterology Practice (click here to review article)
- Weight Loss Through Lifestyle Modifications Significantly Reduces Features of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (click here to review article)
NovoLiver Process: From Start to Finish
#1: Discovery Call
Potential new member schedules a discovery call to discuss the program and get their questions answered.
Link to schedule: https://p.bttr.to/3KwECxf
#2: Member Chooses:
Member chooses a 4-month pathway:
- Immersive (live support groups)
- DIY (no live support group)
Member chooses their FUEL strategy:
- Modify current diet
- Meal replacement (full MR or partial)
#3: Onboarding Process:
- 30-minute tele-visit with our tele-wellness provider (only if member chooses meal replacement)
- Member completes a series of forms: "Member Agreement", HIPAA and intake form (health history)
- Member receives access to our platform
- Member submits billing information
- Member receives personalized training plan
- We notify the referring physician the member has signed up and ask that you order the following:
- CMP, CBC, Hemoglobin A1C, TSH, Lipid Panel
Every Sunday, the member will receive access to our educational materials below via our platform
- Pre-recorded videos
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Library of Curated Content
If the member chose a pathway with a support group, they will meet weekly for their support group for all 4 months.
Each month, an individualized status report is sent to the referring physician. See an example of a report here.
4-Month Program (continued)
If the member chooses a meal replacement strategy, they will start the meal replacement during week 2 of the program.
- They will continue the meal replacement for 3 months and then transition back to real food one meal at a time.
- Members will then transition to a plant-predominant diet.
If they choose a program that does not include the meal replacement, they will learn strategies to modify their diet every other week. This allows them to learn a new concept and implement it for two weeks prior to implementing another strategy.
#5: Program End
At the end of the four months, members can then choose to continue in our maintenance program or stop the program.
We ask the referring physician to repeat the baseline labs and FibroScan at 6 months from start of program, and at 12 months.
For members who are looking for continued support after the Wellness Program, they can join our maintenance pathway. In this pathway, members will have access to:
- 2 live support groups each month
- Peer-to-peer chat
- Cooking demonstration library
- Library of curated content.
- Can add on one-on-one sessions with a FUEL coach
- Can add-on personalized fitness plans
The monthly fee is often covered by Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) or Lifestyle Spending Accounts (LSA) The meal replacements are not covered by insurance or HSA/FSA/LSA's.
We encourage your patients to contact their HSA, FSA or LSA administrator prior to enrolling in the program.
- Our program is way more personalized and is not more expensive overall, in comparison
- It is directed by physicians, addresses all 4 pillars, tracks progress digitally, and has an overarching concrete clinical goal (reversal of NAFLD)
- This goal can be easily quantified prior to, during, and post-intervention using non-invasive technology readily available in most outpatient settings
- The app has been described as user-friendly by our members
- The other unique aspect of the app is that the technology behind it is primed for real-time data optimization which should result in better outcomes
- AI machine learning will recognize patterns across NovoLiver cohorts and reinforce individual behaviors
- This also provides a wealth of data for clinicians to determine even more successful strategies for disease management and enhance ongoing clinical research pertaining to this looming public health crisis
- Our program takes a holistic approach to disease reversal which makes it more sustainable and long-lasting
- The one-on-one visits with the FUEL coach teach members how to incorporate generalized science-based principles to their individual lifestyle, while paying attention to their allergies, intolerances, and medical conditions
- The program blends in seamlessly with the day-to-day activities of members and often addresses the root cause(s) of their disease
- Our members have invariably commented on the value they derived from being part of a support group that gets the best out of them in terms of motivation to initiate and sustain their health improvements
- Members do not want to discontinue the activities of their cohort even after they have achieved their individual goals
- The cohort is designed to be a non-judgmental space where one’s privacy is upheld
- Cohort members share hacks, tips, and strategies for success
- 16+ Pre-recorded educational videos
- Workbooks and transcripts with each educational video
- Support groups
- Meal replacement guidance
- Daily accountability via the App
- One-on-one visits with their Fuel Coach
- Fitness plans with videos
- Cooking demonstrations
- Mindfulness sessions (breathing, meditation)
- Recommended sleep improvement techniques
- Access to curated content (podcasts, books, documentaries, educational videos, TED talks relevant to each pillar)
- Private Facebook group
- Regular newsletter